Sunday, June 13, 2010

taGGed from s0me0ne~

favorite fashion brand: Vincci + Rom + SubZero
favorite car: Porsche
favorite perfume: no specific favorite (because rarely use perfume)
favorite number,color: 1 and 3, white and black
if you have a jinx: Compact powder,lip balm and heels/wedges must always be by my side or in my handbag. On rare occasion/places/situation that i doesnt have it, i will messed up all the things around me including myself...(,")
favorite male star during childhood: Bae Young Joon
the role model in my life: Rasulullah s.a.w
most precious item: al-quran ( guidelines for my life)
the item you want to buy most right now: lollipop/blackberry handphone (my old handphone is now getting worse) :(
most memorable movie or music: many but one of them is one little of tear..
I would be happiest if only I had this!: At this time personal time and space.
other people think of me as this: straightforward person ( but i am just being honest to myself and everybody)..
the most thing I worry about is: my self-confidence (how can i become a good daughter to my parents as well as to my future life)
the most thing that make me sad is: parting from people that i loved, separating for a long time, cant get the things that I want even I pray hard for it.
the most thing that make I mad is: when i lose to my confidence
when I start a new thing, I: Always start with a prayer
something I want to change: a little in my personality is that whether it's because im still young , i dont know but i feel that i lack a lot of patience and perseverance.
I do this when I fight with another person: whether i'm in silence for a while or I go first to apologize.
when i go shopping: round the shopping mall till third times then start the real shopping, hahaha (if i got enough money la, if not half-round is enough then go back!)
if I could have a new life I would want try this: i'm always thankful for everything I have at any moment.
when a problem occurs,I: always pray first.
when I have someone as good as myself to compete against I: double my effort to work hard.
I think women: need to be understood and protected.
I think men: should be strong but weak.
This kind of man is a cool man: he's cool even to a man.
if I were to list money,love,and success in order: love,success and money.

No comments:

Post a Comment